Property Managers Assistant - Permanent
Location: Split between three sites - Wapping Lane (Wapping, E1W), West Hampstead Square (West Hampstead, NW6) & High Point Village (Hayes, UB3)
Hours: 40 per week, 08.30am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support and organise the daily operational tasks for x2 Senior Property Managers and x1 Property Manager.
- Support & maintain relationships with staff & residents, via our b.life residents app.
- Ensure lease administration on site by sending infringement notices.
- Produce, maintain and update residents’ records/database.
- Raise jobs on Elog books and raise POs. on propman.
- Assist with updating and monitoring the site compliance trackers. Ensure that senior site staff are informed of non-compliance.
- Send notifications to the housing associations and the residents associations. Take meeting minutes and update trackers.
- Produce payroll, staff rotas and update staff timesheets.
- Arrange agency cover for site.
- Onboarding new site staff and maintain the staff training matrix.
- Carryout and maintain parcel and car park audits.
- Help with the distribution of fobs and maintain key trackers.
- Assist with the progression of insurance claims.
- Monitor and assist with closing resident tickets on b.life
- Update and monitor complaints tracker.
- Issues pet licenses and update records.
- Monitor air bnb listings
- Carryout site inspections and complete site audits. Retrieve quotes and place orders for sundries/office supplies.
- Managing site office.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience within a similar role in a Property environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with residents and associations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the resident’s association.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- IT Skills (Microsoft packages)
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.