East London - TBC
The Ballymore portfolio comprises a number of high value, highly complex and challenging resorts. Ballymore oversee the service delivery, management and proactive maintenance of these resorts as a key differentiator and a USP in the market. To provide strategic leadership, commercial acumen and direction to our Resort teams consistently delivering “world class” service and facilities ever evolving the team and operation. The role is defined the by our Ballymore values, which are integral to what we do. People make companies and we want all of us at Ballymore to be the most highly motivated, most positively engaged and to work together in supportive teams and keep progressing to provide the very best services and facilities.
Brief Description of Works required:
• To provide clerical and administrative support to the Contracts and Compliance Manager, enabling the effective delivery of a range of FM services across the portfolio.
• Support the property management function and provide a cost efficient, customer-focused service to our clients.
• To facilitate and maintain the central document control function across Contracts and Compliance
• To raise and track quotations, POs and invoices related to centrally procured services.
• Full diary control including arranging supplier contract meetings and minute taking
• To provide desk-based review and auditing of compliance documentation and contract KPIs.
For a full Job description and to apply please click the link below and submit your CV and covering letter.
Unfortunately you don't meet the minimum requirements for this role.