East London - TBC
Our desire is to create remarkable places that deliver unrivalled and unparalleled living experiences The Ballymore portfolio comprises a number of high value, highly complex and challenging resorts. Ballymore see the service delivery as a key method of differentiating the company from competitors and a creating a solid USP. To create and preserve an environment where residents, visitors and property are safe and well protected and deliver a “world class” operation.
· Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standard possible.
· Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents whom you come into contact with.
· Ensure the staff uniform is worn and standards of appearance are maintained at all times.
· Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
· Ensure that your designated areas are maintained to a very high standard using the methods described in the SOP.
· All flat and vertical surfaces in your areas are to be cleaned as per schedule and specification.
· Report any damage or defects immediately to the Duty Manager.
· Ensure that all your equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any faults to your Manager.
· Ensure you address all residents, visitors and staff in accordance with the company standards at all times.
· Regularly attend on-the-job staff customer care and in-house training courses.
· Report all maintenance issues to include light bulbs, trip hazards etc. to your manager.
· Ensure that time sheets are accurately filled in daily, together with any other necessary forms.
Unfortunately you don't meet the minimum requirements for this role.