Property Director - Permanent, Brentford (TW8)
Hours: 40 per week, 08.30am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead by example, taking personal pride in everything that you do.
- Ensure compliance with the Ballymore Fire, Health and Safety and Life Safety Systems Policies within the development.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, legislation and obligations applicable to our sector. To have an understanding of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 legislation, health & safety and employment legislation, as well as awareness of obligations covered under the leases and management agreements.
- Manage and have overall responsibility for all day to day operational aspects of the assigned Urban Development.
- Provide Management oversight for all functions including daily operations, maintenance, financial reporting, training and development of employees and resident relations.
- Monitoring consistent execution of all operational policies and procedures and recommend changes to improve overall functionality of business.
- To work with the Area Property Manager to design, implement and develop strategies to ensure the development is managed and maintained to the highest standard.
- Communicate and implement changes to improve overall business performance and ensure adherence.
- Ensure appropriate and adequate staffing levels at the Development, work closely with the Talent Team interviewing, Hiring and training.
- Lead, manage, motivate, inspire, encourage and develop your management team and people to enable and allow them to confidently and consistently deliver an ever-evolving residential lifestyle experience at the development
- Take the lead role in the development of a customer focused delivery in respect of all aspects of services and facilities, developing a residential community lifestyle in all aspects of the Urban Development.
- Take appropriate action to address any service issues to the complete satisfaction of the resident and company in order to maintain customer loyalty
- Take the lead with all residents and client liaison and reporting within the residential & commercial tenant portfolio within the development.
- Landlord Liabilities - Maintaining and updating the schedule (to be submitted & reviewed monthly)
- Management and review of MFA Matrix covering affordable and commercial property
- Assist the Area Property Manager in the local management of lease holding including private leases, leasing infringements and licences, etc
Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Management in Leisure and mixed use facilities.
- Strong track record of working collaboratively, diplomatically and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Strong Leadership skills that have been developed in a management environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Extensive experience of leading both in house and externally contracted services in a complex multi-site environment.
- Knowledge and experience of front of house and leisure & fitness operations
- Ability to execute and implement strategic and tactical plans.
- Ability to drive organisational and cultural change to create a sense of community
- The correct approach to energise and encourage others to collaborate effectively while motivating and managing the abilities of the team.
- Demonstrate good practice and knowledge of property management, facilities management and health and safety compliance
- Exceptional verbal communication and good written skills.
- IRPM or RICS
- Strong knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer