Leisure Concierge. Permanent, Part-time. Hayes
Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the Operations Manager with all operational aspects of the leisure facility.
- To contribute to the development of the department by promoting the leisure services to members and guests.
- To consistently deliver a ‘best in class’ level of customer care to all residents and guests.
- To work as an integral part of the team, to greet and interact with residents/guests, carry out duties as specified and ensure the environment and equipment is maintained to the highest standards
- Ensuring the provision of premium concierge services.
- Creating a positive and safe environment for residents and guests.
- Luxury service delivery tailored to the individual.
- Responsible for offering residents and guests a 7-star professional service at all times and ensure a safe, clean and enjoyable experience within the Leisure facility.
- Proactively ensure the smooth and professional running of the leisure facility.
- Answer all residents and guests’ questions, concerns and complaints professionally, effectively and in a timely manner, where necessary refer on to the appropriate person.
- Be fully familiar with the services offered by the leisure facility/resort and serve as a customer service liaison between residents/guests and management.
- Help with resident/guest retention and growth by interacting in an intelligent, tactful and friendly manner.
- Communicate regularly with the OM and offer suggestions regarding improvements to the operation of the leisure facilities.
- Complete all procedural documentation in a timely basis (incident reports, maintenance requests, and shift changes etc.)
- Stock all storage units; clean and organize all fitness areas, including cleaning all fitness equipment, studios and any rooms/areas within the leisure facility.
- Anticipate residents/guests’ needs and volunteer information and guidance where necessary.
- Check and initial the communications log on a consistent basis and communicate with the OM on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- Make sure all notice boards are maintained with up to date information and are aesthetically pleasing.
- Attend all weekly departmental meetings and any other staff meetings, as arranged.
- Be able to recognize opportunities and refer, promote/sell PT, wellness, exercise classes, master classes or any other service offered by the leisure facility.·
- At all times represent the leisure facility and yourself in a professional and positive manner.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with clients.
- Passionate, lively, approachable and charismatic.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Good team player.
- Ability to offer constructive advice to others.
- Good working knowledge of health & safety.
- Able to swim (as you will have to complete a Pool Rescue course).
- Face to face customer services experience.
- Fitness instructor qualification (Desirable)
24 hours per week.
Shifts will be on a rota basis between the hours: 06.00-22.00.
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.