Security Officer - Permanent, Hounslow, TW8
Hours: 42 hours per week – 4 days on / 4 days off (Days only, 7am - 7pm)
Your new role:
Ballymore is an independently-minded property developer with a multi award-winning portfolio of some of Europe’s largest urban development projects. We’re powered by our people - it’s what makes Ballymore, Ballymore. This ethos is only possible because of our people, who work as one team to constantly and consistently deliver developments to which we are proud to put our name. We are now looking for someone to join one of our prestigious sites as a Concierge, providing excellent customer service to our residents.
Your new responsibilities:
- Always maintain a safe environment for all people in the estate, including a constant Security presence.
- Meeting and greeting all residents, guests and clients around the estate.
- Communicate with Concierge and assist with smooth running of the site.
- Ensure any unusual behaviour recorded is followed up, calling the police if necessary.
- Communicate with control regularly and ensure there is a quick response to any incident.
- To include building rounds & PES patrols of the site, in the daily tasks.
- Correct reporting of any Security / Health and Safety issues or incidents and archiving of all onsite records, including police liaison.
- Maintain a safe environment for all people in the estate at all times.
- Ensure that all requests & enquiries (both in person and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner on every occasion.
- As part of the Estates Team – reviewing and maintaining policies, company rules and Ballymore quality standards.
- Liaise with management where necessary and follow all given instructions.
- Provide a bespoke 5-star service to residents with tasks and individual requests dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Reporting of any accidents within the accident report book. All serious incidents are to be escalated to management immediately.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times concerning residents and Ballymore business and its personnel.
- Give clear and precise up to date information during and at the end of the shift highlighting any event that has occurred, any forthcoming events together with a clear and precise hand over.
- Ensure that all firefighting apparatus is accounted for and maintained.
- Correct reporting of any cleaning or maintenance issues around the Estate.
- All emergencies, breaches of the lease, serious defects or any matter likely to be subject of formal complaints are reported to management.
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current SIA Licence
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience.
- Ability to multi-task and time-manage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ballymore operate as an equal opportunities employer.