Concierge - Permanent, Hounslow, TW8
Hours: 42 hours per week – 4 days on/4 days off (days only, 7am-7pm)
Your new role:
Ballymore is an independently-minded property developer with a multi award-winning
portfolio of some of Europe’s largest urban development projects.
We’re powered by our people - it’s what makes Ballymore, Ballymore. This ethos is only possible because of our people, who work as one team to constantly and consistently deliver developments to which we are proud to put our name.
We are now looking for someone to join one of our prestigious sites as a Concierge, providing excellent customer service to our residents.
Your new responsibilities:
- To provide a quality service to the residents and ensure individual requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- To assist with the security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
- To ensure that all requests & enquiries to the Concierge Department (both in person, email and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner on every occasion.
- Accepting and issuing of resident’s parcels.
- Meeting and greeting all residents, guests and clients. Demonstrate stand to greet service.
- Ensure the smooth running of the communication systems within the Estate i.e., telephone, radio’s, internal intercom system, b. Life etc.
- Ensure only authorized persons are given access to areas.
- Issuing of visitor parking permits, offering explanations to the onsite parking procedures.
- Aid the Security of the estate by communicating regularly with them including informing them of any concerning matters that have been notified to concierge.
- Liaising with cleaning staff regarding domestic rubbish being removed from apartments and removing rubbish if necessary, following operating procedures.
- Correct reporting of any security / health and safety issues.
- Correct reporting of any incidents or complaints.
- Safekeeping of security keys on behalf of residents and the estate, strictly following standard operating procedures at all times.
- Issuing of keys only to the correct personnel / residents. Strictly checking that the appropriate authorisation & disclaimers are in place.
- Cross training of other resort departments.
- Responding to resident enquiries by the b. Life system ensuring the time constraints are met for open tickets.
- Receipt & issue of residents’ dry cleaning/laundry ensuring relevant paperwork is completed.
- Apartment & Estate key audit during night shift, with follow up for any missing keys with the last person in possession.
- Pro-actively dealing with maintenance and cleaning problems that are identified within the estate.
- Maintain a safe environment for all people in the estate at all times.
- Secure handling of people’s data, ensuring the PC is locked when not in use or nearby. Ensuring you comply by GDPR.
- Report any accidents and record in the accident book as appropriate.
- Turn on and off the lobby lights at the appropriate times.
- Ability to handle high pressure moments where many people may be queuing. The capacity to deal with complex issues and the ability to stay calm when dealing with challenging people.
- Conduct monthly stock checks of the first-aid box, concierge stock within concierge office and requisition supplies as appropriate.
- Assist residents in a friendly, proactive and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
- Know all essential aspects of the resort.
- Build a good rapport with residents
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience.
- Ability to multi-task and time-manage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ballymore operate as an equal opportunities employer.