- Provide leadership to the Fitness Team and inspire residents/guests as a ‘Fitness’ role model.
- To possess a higher level of flexibility to assist and cover uncovered shifts at short notice for emergency cover of the Fitness Coaches sickness and/or holiday.
- To help create a ‘can do, will do, with pleasure’ culture within all aspects of the Fitness Team.
- To create and run regular fitness events and challenges.
- To teach classes when required.
- To train clients when required.
- Make sure all notice boards are maintained with up to date information and are aesthetically pleasing with Ballymore branding.
- To clean and maintain the fitness equipment ensuring checklists are completed daily by the Fitness Team and yourself.
- Be able to recognise opportunities and refer, promote/sell PT, wellness, exercise classes, master classes or any other service offered by the Leisure facility.
- To be directly responsible for the supervision and day to day management
- Devise and manage the rotas for the Fitness Team, ensuring that adequate cover is provided in line with the buildings policy.
Your skills & experience:
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with clients.
- Passionate, lively, approachable.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Good team player.
- Ability to offer constructive advice to others.
- Good working knowledge of health & safety.
- Face to face customer services experience.
- Delivering fitness training classes.
- Preparing personal work schedules.
- Experience of running multifaceted Health Clubs.
- Managing a team
- Implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
If you have the required attributes, please submit your current CV. We operate as an equal opportunities employer.