- To support the Health Club Manager and Estate Management Team with all operational aspects of the leisure facility.
- To contribute to the development of the department by promoting the leisure services to members and tracking their progress.
- To consistently deliver a high level of customer care to all residents and guests.
- To work as an integral part of the team, to greet and interact with residents/guests, carry out duties as specified and ensure the environment and equipment is maintained
- to the highest standards.
- To personal train clients when required.
- To assist with the daily operations at the Sky Pool of the development when required.
- Proactively ensure the smooth and professional running of the leisure facility.
- Teach exercise classes to residents/guests of the Leisure facility.
- When required train residents in Personal Training.
- To assist the Sky Host with duties.
- To conduct daily Sky Pool inspections and report everything back to the Health Club Manager.
- Answer all residents and guests’ questions, concerns and complaints professionally, effectively and on time, where necessary refer on to the appropriate person.
- Be fully familiar with the services offered by the Leisure facility/estate and serve as a customer service liaison between residents/guests and management.
- To carry out Gym inductions and Sky Pool inductions
- Cover the Fitness reception when required
- Able to cover the Welcome Host when needed.
- The post-holder will be required to perform other duties to those listed above, for example, assisting with special events or functions, pool testing, assisting with the pool plant.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Personal Trainer Level 3 Required.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with clients.
- Passionate, lively, approachable, and charismatic.
Mon-Sun- 40 hours per week.
If you have the required attributes, please submit your current CV.
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.