Concierge - Permanent, Embassy Gardens (SW11)
Hours: 42 hours per week, 4 on 4 off, days & nights (7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am)
- To provide a quality service to the residents and ensure individual requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- To assist with the security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
- To ensure that all requests & enquiries to the Concierge Department (both in person, email and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner on every occasion.
- Accepting and issuing of resident’s parcels.
- Meeting and greeting all residents, guests and clients. Demonstrate stand to greet service.
- Ensure the smooth running of the communication systems within the Estate i.e., telephone, radio’s, internal intercom system, b. Life etc.
- Ensure only authorized persons are given access to areas.
- Issuing of visitor parking permits, offering explanations to the onsite parking procedures.
- Aid the Security of the estate by communicating regularly with them including informing them of any concerning matters that have been notified to concierge.
- Liaising with cleaning staff regarding domestic rubbish being removed from apartments and removing rubbish if necessary, following operating procedures.
- Correct reporting of any security / health and safety issues.
- Correct reporting of any incidents or complaints.
- Safekeeping of security keys on behalf of residents and the estate, strictly following standard operating procedures at all times.
- Issuing of keys only to the correct personnel / residents. Strictly checking that the appropriate authorisation & disclaimers are in place.
- Cross training of other resort departments.
- Responding to resident enquiries by the b. Life system ensuring the time constraints are met for open tickets.
- Receipt & issue of residents’ dry cleaning/laundry ensuring relevant paperwork is completed.
- Apartment & Estate key audit during night shift, with follow up for any missing keys with the last person in possession.
- Pro-actively dealing with maintenance and cleaning problems that are identified within the estate.
- Maintain a safe environment for all people in the estate at all times.
- Secure handling of people’s data, ensuring the PC is locked when not in use or nearby. Ensuring you comply by GDPR.
- Conduct monthly stock checks of the first-aid box, concierge stock within concierge office and requisition supplies as appropriate.
- Assist residents in a friendly, proactive and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience.
- Ability to multi-task and time-manage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.