Concierge x 3- Permanent. Vauxhall
- To provide a quality service to the residents with job tasks and individual requests are dealt with.
- To ensure that all requests & enquiries to the Concierge Department (both in person and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner.
- Meeting and Greeting all residents, guests and clients
- Signing In/Out all cleaning and contractor personnel using the relevant timesheet and issuing visitor badges.
- Correct reporting of any security / health and safety issues
- Correct reporting of any incidents or complaints
- Issuing of keys only to the correct personnel/residents, strictly checking that the appropriate authorisation & disclaimers are in place
- Receipt of all postal & courier deliveries on behalf of residents & the estate, and the safekeeping and recording of same.
- Registered delivery/ valuable items to be secured in safe, ready for collection
- Maintain confidentiality at all times concerning the residents and business of Ballymore.
- Be able to give a clear and precise handover at the end of your shift, highlighting all events that happened and forthcoming events.
This role will be working 4 on 4 off, days & nights.
If you have these key skills and feel that you could add value to Ballymore please apply with a current copy of your CV for consideration.
We operate as an equal opportunities’ employer.