- Responsible for recording relevant accurate information on the in-house database.
- Ensure the adequate records are kept of all residents, apartments and registered vehicles. Treat all the information as confidential.
- Ensure the information provided by the residents is accurately recorded on the database..
- Be the first point of contact for the on-site Management Team in relation to all telephone enquiries, emails and letters.
- Where appropriate deal with the correspondence pro-actively and reply on behalf of the Management Team. If necessary pass the query to the relevant department or function, following up to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Design letter templates and forms for the team to use (in liaison with the Portfolio Manager) to ensure consistency when responding to enquiries/problems etc
- General administrational duties such as maintaining efficient electronic and paper filing systems, diary management, invoicing, drafting minutes & typing agendas, stock control and ordering stationery, post (incoming/outgoing), photocopying, and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Assist the General Manager (GM) with key auditing and maintenance of the electronic key control process.
Health and Safety
- Understand and adhere to the estates Emergency Action Plan in the event of an emergency situation.
- Report and record any accidents in the accident book.
- Support the Management Team with building and maintaining good relationships with other on-site Management Teams, Ballymore Sales & Marketing, Completions and
- Construction departments as well as the Owners, Tenants, Managing Agents and
- Assist the GM with complaints and any subsequent action in the timely manner and keep the
General Manager (GM), informed of the progress.
- Assist with concierge cover and post room duties as and when required.
- When necessary send out any circular letters to residents on behalf of the Estates Management Team.
- Assist the Duty Manager with the design of the resident’s newsletter and website.
- Assist the GM with the management of the petty cash system by keeping accurate records and ensuring any money is locked in a safe on site.
- Raise purchase orders, code orders and enter delivery note information obtaining the necessary approval from the GM. Ensure the correct process is adhered to at all times.
Maintenance and Contractors
- Be aware of any maintenance, cleaning, security, health & safety or leisure issues and immediately inform the General Manager.