Responsibilities / Duties:
· Setting up new site files
· Managing enquiries and responding to client queries
· Raising orders to suppliers
· Updating the project database
· Assist with meeting set-up; meet and greet visitors to the site office
· General administration duties as required by Site and contracts Manager
· Adhoc project work as required
Experience & Qualifications:
· Previous administration experience within the construction industry desirable but not essential
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confident user on MS packages including Excel and word
· Ability to work under pressure
· Proven ability to work well as a team player
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.
Unfortunately you don't meet the minimum requirements for this role.