- Provide a bespoke 5-star service for the residents with job tasks and individual requests dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Valet parking the residence vehicles.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times being helpful, polite and pleasant at all times.
- Assist with security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
- Ensure that all requests & enquiries (both in person and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner on every occasion..
- Vehicle keys are accurately tagged and secured within a locked key press and behind a locked valet office door at all times.
- Liaise with the Deputy General Manager, Duty Manager and General Manager where necessary and follow all given instructions
- Give clear and precise up to date information during and at the end of the shift highlighting any event that has happened, any forthcoming events together with a clear and precise hand over of any vehicles in the car park.
- Provide support and shift cover for valet and concierge functions when necessary.
The successful applicant must have a full UK driving licence with no points and be a confident driver with the ability to drive both automatic & manual vehicles.
We are an equal opportunities employer. To apply, please send your current CV to Ballymore for consideration.