Residential Services Manager - Royal Wharf, E16
Our resorts operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Therefore, this job involves working on a rolling rota basis - 40 hours per week, across 5 days Monday to Sunday.
Royal Wharf operates a 5* standard service with the relevant facilities available similar to those found in a top London hotel.
- To take the lead role in the development of a customer service focused efficient and effective delivery in respect of all aspects of Concierge, Leisure & Residential Services.
- Recruitment, management and supervision of the in-house Concierge & Leisure team, ensuring the Ballymore brand values are at the centre of our service provision.
- To lead and develop residential services through front of house operations.
- To deliver effective communication with residents and stakeholders to ensure a best in class service. This includes the on-site management of the residential portal and other sources of communication.
- To develop and implement strategies and innovation to maintain a cutting-edge service orientated culture amongst the staff and contracted service providers. This will include the planning and executing of special events to enhance the resident’s community spirit at the resort making best use of the Health Club, Business Centre, Sky Lounge.
- To ensure compliance with the Ballymore Health and Safety Policy for managed estates. To understand the relevant legislation when working on large mixed-use developments.
- To provide a secure and safe environment for the residents, commercial tenants and staff.
- Maintain regular communication with the Resort Director and provide weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual reports as well as meet formally once a month.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong track record of working collaboratively, diplomatically and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Experience of using websites and web portals for communication and record keeping.
- Strong Leadership skills that have been developed in a management environment.
- Knowledge and experience of front of house and leisure & fitness operations
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Management in mixed use facilities.
- Extensive experience of leading both in house and externally contracted services in a complex multi-site environment.
- Knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation and regulations
If you have these key skills and feel that you could add value to our business, contact us with a current copy of your CV for consideration.
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer.