Housekeeper / Cleaner (Health Club) - Permanent, West Silvertown (E16)
Hours: 16 per week, 8pm - 12am Tuesday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standard possible
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents
- Ensure the staff uniform is worn and standards of appearance are maintained at all times.
- Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed, and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
- Ensure that your designated areas are maintained to a very high standard using the methods described in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- All flat and vertical surfaces in your areas are to be cleaned as per schedule and specification.
- Report any damage or defects immediately to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Report all maintenance issues including light bulbs, trip hazards etc. to your supervisor.
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous experience of working as a cleaner in a commercial environment
- Strong communication skills
- Can work unsupervised
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer