Legal Administration Assistant - Permanent, Canary Wharf
Hours: 40 per week, 08.30am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Legal & Admin Support Team deals with leaseholders across baml’s portfolio of developments, preparing management packs for leaseholder sales and remortgages, leaseholder consents documentation, Section 20 consultation notices and breach of lease letters.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of Legal and Admin Team
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, printing, franking, posting, binding, scanning etc.
- Coordinate and schedule administrative tasks and projects
- Demonstrate polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Support team by performing tasks related to organisation and strong communication
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies
Skills & Experience
- Reporting skills
- Administrative Writing skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Managing processes
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse information and problem solve
- Communicate verbally in a clear, concise and business-like manner.
- Make sure all written communication is presented in a professional manner ensuring grammar, spelling and format is appropriate for the recipient and purpose.
- Ensure problems that arise are dealt with and solutions found to ensure delivery to clients.
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.