Housekeeper - Full-Time, Permanent, Wapping (E1W)
Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday, 7am - 4pm
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standard possible.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents.
- Ensure the staff uniform is worn and standards of appearance are maintained at all times.
- Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
- Ensure that your designated areas are maintained to a very high standard using the methods described in the SOP.
- All flat and vertical surfaces in your areas are to be cleaned as per schedule and specification.
- Report any damage or defects immediately to the Assistant Operations Manager.
- Ensure that all your equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any faults to your Manager.
- Ensure you address all residents, visitors and staff in accordance to the company standards at all times.
- Regularly attend on-the-job staff customer care and inhouse training courses.
- Report all maintenance issues including light bulbs, trip hazards etc. to your manager.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Previous experience of working as a cleaner in a commercial environment - Essential
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities’ employer.