- Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standard possible.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents whom you come into contact with.
- Ensure the staff uniform is worn and standards of appearance are maintained at all times.
- Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
- Ensure that your designated areas are maintained to a very high standard using the methods described in the SOP. All flat and vertical surfaces in your areas are to be specification.
- Report any damage or defects immediately to the Duty Manager.
- Ensure that all your equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any faults to your Manager.
- Ensure you address all residents, visitors and staff in accordance to the company standards at all times.
- Regularly attend on-the-job staff customer care and in-house training courses.
- Report all maintenance issues to include light bulbs, trip hazards etc.to your manager
Experience of working as a housekeeper/cleaner in residential developments.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week- 5 days a week between Monday-Sunday - 07.00-16.00 or 08.00-17.00.
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer.