- You will handle emails, phone calls and communications through our new mobile app from residents, agencies and partners reporting new build construction defects, logging and allocating job tickets to the relevant contractors on our easy to use Clixifix system.
- Daily updating each job ticket including chasing up contractors to ensure service level agreements are adhered to and all jobs are completed and closed satisfactorily whilst providing a high level of aftercare service at all times.
- Providing admin and logistical support to aftercare managers when required.
- You must have excellent customer services skills and telephone manner to deal proactively with queries and complaints,
- You will ideally have relevant knowledge & understanding of construction defects.
- You need to be organised with high accuracy and consistency
- You must have excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Must be literate with a high attention to detail with spelling and grammar.
- You need the ability to be calm under pressure and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills are essential, word, outlook and excel.
The role is working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Shifts will be 08.00am - 17.00pm or 09.00am - 18.00pm alternating each week.
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.