- To provide a high level of service to customers at all times.
- To coordinate work tasks as scheduled from the Helpdesk system
- To update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
- Oversee a team of 2 staff regarding general daily work output / scheduling / performance & training needs / KPI management.
Skills & Ability:
- Knowledge & understanding of Construction Defects
- Excellent customer services skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Must be numerate, with a high attention to detail
- The ability to be calm under pressure
- Accuracy with record keeping
- Excellent computer skills
- Well presented
- Knowledge of construction defects (desired)
- Customer services experience
- Experience of dealing with customer queries and complaints
Hours: 40 per week.
A full job description is available. To apply, please send a current CV for consideration