Our Facilities Manager have the following key responsibilities:
- Day to day management of facilities and hard services local to the development and in accordance with the framework of systems centrally defined by the Facilities Department.
- Local management and coordination of contractors, consultants and service partners on site in line with the centrally defined contract mechanisms.
- Local management and auditing of infrastructure and building services including fire and security systems, water hygiene, vertical transport, utilities and critical plant.
- Monitor health, safety & compliance activities across the estate in accordance with the Health and Safety Strategy.
- To assist in the mobilisation, delivery and coordination of project works on site.
- To provide facilities-related advice and support to the estate management team.
- To maintain clear reporting to the central Facilities department ensuring visibility of local infrastructure status and immediately escalate issues for further support as required.
- To be a part of the Residential Estates Team maintaining the culture, policies, company rules and ensuring the highest quality management is provided on behalf of Ballymore Group at all times.
- Experience working in facilities or estate management for a minimum of 5 years (Essential)
- Solid experience in the management of external suppliers, contactors and consultants covering a range of services (Essential)
- Experience of the management and coordination of health, safety and welfare (Essential)
- Familiarity with facilities documentation including O&M manuals, drawings, engineer reports, compliance certificates and PPM planners (Essential)
- Experience working in a project environment and the handover of new schemes (Desirable)
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.