- Day-to-Day administrative support to the Estate Facilities Department.
- Day-to-Day administrative record-filing for all compliance paperwork.
- Coordinating with staff, consultants and external contractors operating on the development.
- Engaging resource from the estate management team as required to deliver facilities services.
- Update, amend, maintain & manage the information for developments Facilities & Compliance paperwork.
- Coordination of contractors, consultants and service partners on site in line with the centrally defined contract mechanisms in the Facilities Manager absence.
- E-mail correspondence & communication on behalf of FM department on site.
- Maintain Insurance correspondence, records & tracker information at all times..
- Local auditing of infrastructure and building services including fire and security systems, water hygiene, vertical transport, utilities and critical plant in line with the compliance tracker / PPM calendar.
- Monitor health, safety & compliance activities across the estate in accordance with our Health and Safety Strategy.
- To provide facilities-related advice and support to the estate management team.
- To maintain clear reporting to the Facilities Manager & Facilities department ensuring the visibility of local infrastructure status and immediately escalate issues for further support as required.
- To be a part of the Residential Estates Team maintaining the culture, policies, company rules and ensuring the highest quality management is provided on behalf of Ballymore Group at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- To hold, or be working towards, membership of a relevant professional body including BIFM, CIBSE, RICS or IOSH.
- To hold, or be working towards, a NEBOSH or IOSH accredited qualification in Health & Safety.
- Experience working in facilities or estate management for a minimum of 3 years (Essential)
- Experience in the management of external suppliers, contractors and consultants covering a range of services (Essential)
- Experience of the management and coordination of health, safety and welfare (Essential)
- Familiarity with facilities documentation including O&M manuals, drawings, engineer reports, compliance certificates and PPM planners (Essential)
- Experience working in a project environment and the handover of new schemes (Desirable)
- Experience working alongside multiple soft services trades and disciplines in including Security, Valet, Concierge and Housekeeping (Desirable)
Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30-40 hours per week.
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.