Estate Cleaner / Yard Person - Permanent, E14 - Blackwall
Hours: 16 per week, 8am - 5pm Saturday & Sunday
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure the external grounds of the estate and building externals are maintained to a high standard at all times.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents whom you come into contact with.
- Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures.
- Watering plants, maintain cleanliness of all external paths, roads, plant beds and gardens to the estate, ensuring all litter and cigarette ends are regularly swept up.
- Remove cobwebs from rails, benches, fencing lobbies and door canopies.
- Clean, polish all steel fittings i.e. signage, bollard lights and handrails.
- Clean, tidy and disinfect bin rooms and remove all deposited items.
- Pressure washing as and when required.
- Ensure that water features are free from leaves and rubbish following SOP guidelines.
- Ensure car park areas are clean, litter-free and degreaser applied as required.
- Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
- All areas and vertical surfaces are to be cleaned as per schedule and specification.
- Attend meetings with your line manager and working colleagues.
- Report any damage of defects immediately to your line manager.
- Ensure that all your equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any faults to your manager.
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous estate cleaning experience (Desirable)
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer.