Estate Administrator - Permanent, Canary Wharf
40 hours per week, 08.30am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
Duties & responsibilities
- To support the on-site Management Team with all administrational aspects of the development.
- Reporting into the Property Director (PD) and working with them to ensure the smooth running of the estate and the delivery of excellent customer service to residents and commercial tenants.
- Responsible for recording relevant accurate information on the in-house database.
- Ensure that all move-in, move-out and other resident data is maintained in an efficient and timely manner and that adequate records are kept of all residents, apartments and registered vehicles. Treat all the information as confidential.
- Create welcome letters and packs for all new residents, advise the residents of the facilities available and any operational guidelines of the building. Ensure the information provided by the residents is accurately recorded on the database. Follow up with residents to ensure the necessary information is received.
- Be the first point of contact for the on-site Management Team in relation to all telephone enquiries, emails and letters. Where appropriate deal with the correspondence pro-actively and reply on behalf of the Management Team. If necessary, pass the query to the relevant department or function, following up to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Design letter templates and forms for the team to use to ensure consistency when responding to enquiries/problems etc.
- General administrational duties such as maintaining efficient electronic and paper filing systems, diary management, drafting minutes & typing agendas, stock control and ordering stationery, post (incoming/outgoing), photocopying, faxing and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Assist the PD with key auditing and maintenance of the electronic key control process.
- Assist the PD with the management of the petty cash system by keeping accurate records and ensuring any money is locked in a safe on site.
- Raise purchase orders, code orders and enter delivery note information obtaining the necessary approval. Ensure the correct process is adhered to at all times.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills (inc telephone manner) with the ability to deliver clear and concise information both verbally and written.
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Minimum of one-year administrational experience ideally in a service oriented environment.
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints and enquires.
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.