- To support the on-site Management Team with all administration aspects of the development.
- Reporting into your line manager and working with him/her to ensure the smooth running of the estate and the delivery of excellent customer service to residents and commercial tenants.
- Responsible for recording relevant accurate information on the in-house database.
- Follow up with line managers to ensure the necessary information is received.
- Be the first point of contact for the on-site Management Team in relation to all telephone enquiries, emails and letters. Where appropriate deal with the correspondence pro-actively and reply on behalf of the Management Team. If necessary pass the query to the relevant department or function, following up to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely manner.
- General administration duties such as maintaining efficient electronic and paper filing systems, diary management, drafting minutes & typing agendas, stock control and ordering stationery, post (incoming/outgoing), photocopying, faxing and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
To apply, please send a copy of a current CV