Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the on-site Management Team with all administrational aspects of the development.
- Reporting into the Resort Director (RD) and working with him/her to ensure the smooth running of the estate and the delivery of excellent customer service to residents and commercial tenants.
- Responsible for recording relevant accurate information on the in-house database.
- Ensure that all move-in, move-out and other resident data is maintained in an efficient and timely manner and that adequate records are kept of all residents, apartments and registered vehicles. Treat all the information as confidential.
- Create welcome letters and packs for all new residents, advise the residents of the facilities available and any operational guidelines of the building. Ensure the information provided by the residents is accurately recorded on the database. Follow up with residents to ensure the necessary information is received.
- Be the first point of contact for the on-site Management Team in relation to all telephone enquiries, emails and letters. Where appropriate deal with the correspondence pro-actively and reply on behalf of the Management Team. If necessary, pass the query to the relevant department or function, following up to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Design letter templates and forms for the team to use (in liaison with the Portfolio Manager) to ensure consistency when responding to enquiries/problems etc.
- General administrational duties such as maintaining efficient electronic and paper filing systems, diary management, drafting minutes & typing agendas, stock control and ordering stationery, post (incoming/outgoing), photocopying, faxing and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Assist the Resort Director with key auditing and maintenance of the electronic key control process.
Health and Safety
- Understand and adhere to the estates Emergency Action Plan in the event of an emergency situation.
- Report and record any accidents in the accident book.
- Support the Management Team with building and maintaining good relationships with other on-site Management Teams.
- Ballymore Sales & Marketing, Completions and Construction departments as well as the Owners, Tenants, Managing Agents and Estate Agents.
- Assist the RD with complaints and any subsequent action in the timely manner and keep the RD informed of the progress.
- Assist with concierge cover and post room duties as and when required.
- When necessary, send out any circular letters to residents on behalf of the Estates Management Team. Assist the Duty Manager with the design of the resident’s newsletter and website.
- Assist the RD with the management of the petty cash system by keeping accurate records and ensuring any money is locked in a safe on site.
- Raise purchase orders, code orders and enter delivery note information obtaining the necessary approval from the GM. Ensure the correct process is adhered to at all times.
Maintenance and Contractors
- Be aware of any maintenance, cleaning, security, health & safety or leisure issues and immediately inform the General Manager.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills (inc telephone manner) with the ability to deliver clear and concise information both verbally and written.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player who is friendly and reliable.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Minimum of one-year administrational experience ideally in a service oriented environment.
- Front of house / customer services / reception experience.
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints and enquires.