Document Controller - Permanent, East London
Hours: 40 per week, 08.00am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Document Filing System.
- Drawing Printouts.
- Updating Drawing Racks
- Setting up of Drawing/Document register.
- Upload and download of documents onto the A-Site information channel.
- Acting as a company administrator to A-Site information channel.
- Carry out A-Site Workshop Training for incoming Company Users registered onto the BIW information channel.
- Issuing on documents to members of Project Team on A-Site information.
- Reviewing outstanding documents with approval status yet to be reviewed by consultants.
- Issuing of Request for information to the relevant project and design team.
- Set-up of Request for information Registers on A-Site.
- Compilation of trade contractors subcontract documents.
- Preparation of Tender packages – issued on A-Site to various bidders.
Skills & Experience
- Good time management
- Ability to multitask with high level of organisation
- Strong attention to detail
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer.