- All tasks to be carried out in consultation with and under the direction of the Developments Director
- Build project team from internal departments to ensure project can be managed effectively. Required resources to be agreed with relevant department directors.
- Develop, maintain, monitor and report against, detailed development appraisals, programmes and budgets
- Identify suitable candidates, shortlist, competitively procure and appoint all external consultants, having had regard for the views and opinions of other department directors where appropriate.
- Ensure the design of the development is progressively signed off internally at appropriate stages.
- Ensure Construction Costs and Risks are accurately monitored and reported through development process.
- Monitor financial planning of development with project financial controller.
- Process PO’s and arrange formal appointments; authorise payments as required.
- Monitor Town Planning risks and negotiations in consultation with planning team and consultants.
- Manage all negotiations with external stakeholders using relevant internal/external resources.
- Consult with either commercial and/or residential departments to review sales and marketing strategy, tenant requirements, residential sales options etc.
Skills, experience & knowledge
- Broad knowledge base of the development business essential.
- Background in construction, consulting, town planning and/or surveying
- Prioritisation, delegation and decision making.
- Commercial awareness.
- Interpersonal skills to engage with colleagues and wider stakeholders or the public
- Planning and Pre-planning development experience
- Broad experiences of building types and development process, with some practical experience relevant to development.
- RICS or RTPI accredited degree
If you have these key skills and feel that you could add value to our business, contact us with a current copy of your CV for consideration.
We operate as an equal opportunities’ employer.