Duties & Responsibilities
• Prioritise work to ensure that deadlines and targets are met within the appropriate time scales.
• Deal with enquiries on behalf of the CCS team and any associated follow up.
• Deal with all written correspondence on behalf of CCS team.
• Deal with confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
• Review trends.
• Plan and organise the Head of CCS diary to make efficient use of time.
• Inform attendees of forthcoming meetings and prepare agendas, as necessary.
• To attend meetings as directed by the Head of CCS.
• Maintain electronic systems, ensuring the department runs efficiently at all times.
• To create generic files and forms to be used to create efficiencies.
• To pro-actively solve problems and recommend changes to make improvements.
• Produce reports as requested.
• Assist where necessary with any other reasonable tasks or duties.
• Install your own ideas and processes.
• Manage relationships with external providers and key stakeholders
• Maintain standards of Health & Safety around the office.
• Log and schedule all annual leave.
• Support the employee onboarding programme providing thorough inductions on their first day.
• Support HR with company initiatives.
• Data analysis of trends and performance of department
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• IT literate with Excel and Word
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Strong diary management
• Excellent communication skills
• Competent time management
Monday-Friday 40 hours per week.
Unfortunately you don't meet the minimum requirements for this role.