Construction Customer Service Manager - Permanent, Canary Wharf
Hours: 40 per week, 08.30am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
The Construction Customer Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the highest standard of finish from contractors completing apartments, corridors throughout the developments.
- To deliver a successful project safely, on time and to specification.
- To fully understand the handover program and time constraints.
- To manage short term programmes to ensure milestones are achieved.
- To assist with paperwork for Handovers.
- Manage accountable team onsite, stie specific.
- Complete all Meter Readings and log.
- To monitor and report on program, advising line manager of all potential issues that may lead to program delays or other issues in a timely and clear manner.
- Manage the resolution of all on site co-ordination issues and close out all snags found.
- Minimise Home Demo snags and complete any found within agreed timescale.
- To help ensure all NHBC and Building Control issues are resolved.
- To liaise with Managers/supervisors of trade contractors where required to resolve any issues prior to handover.
- To attend and contribute to Trade contractor and Team Meetings where required.
- To ensure all areas are built and fully snagged and to the highest standard
- To inspect each apartment prior to offering to Completions.
- Specific onsite supervision and snagging to the following trade contractors:Joinery, tile, kitchen, sanitaryware, appliances, drylining, flooring, cleaner, painter, mastic
- Handover apartments and ensure all snags are closed out. Complete Home Demo to ensure any defects or snags picked up by residents on their new unit is rectified to the required standard and within timelines.
- To manage all operatives reporting into this role, now and in the future.
- Careful attention to detail to avoid multiple revisits or dissatisfaction by the new resident
- To ensure the resident/ new homeowner is satisfied with works that get completed
- To monitor and report on close out of a home demo snagging list and to advise the Manager /Project Director of all potential issues that may lead to delays or other issues in a timely and clear manner
- Manage and run weekly spreadsheet tracker reporting on all progress for a clear picture of progress and close out of all open home demo snag lists
- To work in tandem with the completions team to ensure all areas are fully de-snagged to the highest standard
- Advise the completions team on the standards/ specifications if issues arise that they assistance on to close out resident queries/concerns etc.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- People management skills
- CSCS certification is essential
- Experience in construction industry
- Previous experience in an aftercare role
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer.