- To support the on-site Facilities Team with administrational aspects of the developments.
- Reporting into the Facilities Manager (FM) and working with him/her to ensure the smooth running of the estate and the delivery of excellent customer service to residents.
- E-mail correspondence & communication on behalf of FM department on site.
- To attend & minute meetings as required
- To maintain insurance correspondence, records & tracker information at all times.
- To deputise in absence of Facilities Coordinator
- To ensure all the records of planned maintenance and servicing activities are kept up to date.
- To maintain clear reporting to the Facilities Coordinator, Facilities Manager & Facilities department ensuring the visibility of local infrastructure status and immediately escalate issues for further support as required.
- Provide administrative support to Facilities Coordinator and Facilities Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for the on-site Facilities Team in relation to all telephone enquiries, emails and letters. Where appropriate deal with the correspondence proactively and reply on behalf of the Facilities Team. If necessary, pass the query to the relevant department or function, following up to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Draft communication to residents, Resort Team and commercial units for planned works, unplanned disruptions, loss of services or planned/unplanned isolations of services.
- General administrational duties such as maintaining efficient electronic and paper filing systems, trackers and diary management
- Raising of purchase orders and the subsequent processing of invoices. Monthly submissions.
- Assist Facilities Coordinator on dealing with any reactive works raised as out-of-hour call-outs and contact the Service Partners to ensure that all site reports are signed and follow up accordingly.
- Deal with tickets raised for all facilities-related requests ensuring all the tickets are responded and actioned promptly.
- Promptly escalate matters to the Facilities Coordinator or Facilities Manager for advice, support and instruction as required.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Experience working in facilities or estate management for a minimum of 1 year (Essential)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.(Essential)
- Experience in the management of external suppliers, contractors and consultants covering a range of services (Desirable)
- Familiarity with facilities documentation including O&M manuals, drawings, engineer reports, compliance certificates and PPM planners (Desirable)
- To hold, or be working towards, a NEBOSH or IOSH accredited qualification in Health & Safety. (Desirable)
- Previous experience of CAFM or similar facilities computer management system (Desirable)
- Numerate with experience of dealing with purchase orders.
- Good communication skills (inc confident telephone manner) with the ability to deliver clear and concise information both verbally and written.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
This role will be split between 3 of our developments.
Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30-40 hours per week.