Housekeeper/Cleaner - Permanent, West Silvertown (E16)
Hours: 40 per week, 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standard possible.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents.
- Ensure the staff uniform is worn and standards of appearance are maintained at all times.
- Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
- Ensure that your designated areas are maintained to a very high standard using the methods described in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- All flat and vertical surfaces in your areas are to be cleaned as per schedule and specification.
- Report any damage or defects immediately to the Facilities team.
- Ensure that all your equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any faults to your supervisor.
- Ensure you address all residents, visitors and staff in accordance to the company standards at all times.
- Regularly attend on-the-job staff customer care and in-house training courses.
- Report all maintenance issues including light bulbs, trip hazards etc. to your manager.
- Must have previous experience of working as a Cleaner/Housekeeper in a commercial environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Can work unsupervised.
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer.