Aftercare Helpdesk Coordinator - Permanent, Canary Wharf
Hours: 40 per week, either 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide a high level of service to customers at all times.
- To coordinate work tasks as scheduled from the Helpdesk system.
- To update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
- Obtain necessary information from customers to adequately describe the request or problem to ensure that the most suitable ‘resource’ is assigned to the job.
- Log all customer calls & emails received on to the ‘Ticketing’ database, keeping the database up to date at all times and to provide updates to the customer.
- To assist with the completion of enquiries for both reactive and planned communications.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and ensure all residents, tenants, Managing Agents, and Solicitors information are up to date on the database.
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers. Provide help and advice to all customers by being the first point of contact for all customer queries post completion.
- Maintain a high level of customer service. Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email and letter and maintain open communication channels.
- Resolve any day-to-day customer queries. Pass any complex or reoccurring problems to the (Help Hub Manager).
- Handle any problems / complaints effectively, in a timely manner in accordance with business complaint procedure.
- Written correspondence - compile letters where required to all of all resident, tenant, landlord and managing agent (where applicable).
- Deal with telephone/post/email enquiries and in accordance with the department’s communication procedure.
- Improve, maintain and develop relevant filing systems (electronic and paper).
- Assist the Help Desk Manager with any ad hoc administrational duties.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge & understanding of Construction Defects
- Excellent customer services skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Must be numerate, with a high attention to detail
- The ability to be calm under pressure
- Accuracy with record keeping
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer services experience
- Experience of dealing with customer queries and complaints
We operate as an equal opportunities employer.