Main duties and key responsibilities
- Assist the onsite engineering team to complete either under guidance or independently assigned PPM’s and reactive tasks in a timely and professional manner in accordance with schedules and standards as directed by the Engineering Manager/Head of FM.
- Assist with general repairs to building fabric using ‘handy-man’ skills covering painting, decorations, clearing gulley’s and drains etc. are kept free from debris, replacing door handles, latches, door closers etc.
- To clean light fittings and to test lighting systems replacing where necessary minor parts such as tubes, bulbs, fuses and starters and diffusers, in accordance with safe working practices.
- Provide support to other engineering operatives within the team to ensure effective service delivery.
- Perform duties in accordance with Departmental Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
- Carry out routine tests, checks and record keeping for all of the building systems,in accordance with safe working practices.
- To rectify and update reactive tasks
- Keep Engineering Manager and Property Manager updated on issues and progress.
- Carry out any other duties that may from time to time be required and may include support to other departments.
Apply with a copy of your current CV.