We are currently recruiting for 2 Help-desk Coordinators to work within the After-care team.
- You will handle emails, phone calls and communications through our new mobile app from residents, agencies and partners reporting new build construction defects, logging and allocating job tickets to the relevant contractors.
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers. Provide help and advice to all customers by being the first point of contact for all customer queries post completion.
- Daily updating each job ticket including chasing up contractors to ensure service level agreements are adhered to and all jobs are completed and closed satisfactorily whilst providing a high level of aftercare service at all times.
- Providing admin and logistical support to aftercare managers when required.
- To update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
- Obtain necessary information from customers to adequately describe the request or problem to ensure that the most suitable ‘resource’ is assigned to the job.
- Log all customer calls & emails received on to the ‘Ticketing’ database, keeping the database up to date at all times and to provide updates to the customers.
- To assist with the completion of enquiries for both reactive and planned communications.
- Resolve any day-to-day customer queries. Pass any complex or reoccurring problems to the (Help Hub Manager).
- Handle any problems / complaints effectively, in a timely manner in accordance with business complaint procedure.
- Written correspondence - compile letters where required to all of all resident, tenant, landlord and managing agent (where applicable).
- You must have excellent customer services skills and telephone manner to deal proactively with queries and complaints,
- You will ideally have relevant knowledge & understanding of construction defects.
- You need to be organised with high accuracy and consistency
- You must have excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Must be literate with a high attention to detail with spelling and grammar.
- You need the ability to be calm under pressure and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills are essential, word, outlook and excel.
Help-desk/After-Care experience is essential.
1 Year Fixed Term Revolving Contract
40 hours per week, 08.00am - 17.00pm or 09.00am - 18.00pm alternating each week.
You will be based between 2 of our East London Developments.