Hours: 56 per week - 4 on 2 off, days & nights - (7am - 7pm & 7pm - 7am)
- Maintain a safe environment for all people in the estate at all times, including a constant security presence
- Provide a bespoke 5-star service the residents with job tasks and individual requests dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times being helpful, polite and pleasant at all times.
- Assist with the security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
- Aid the smooth running of the various different operations’ around the site
- Remain adaptable and flexible throughout the changeable requirements of the developing Estate..
- Ensure that all firefighting apparatus is accounted for and maintained.
- Reporting of any accidents within the accident report book.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times concerning residents and Ballymore business and its personnel.
- Give clear and precise up to date information during and at the end of the shift highlighting any event that has happened, any forthcoming events together with a clear and precise hand over of any vehicles in the car park.
- All emergencies, breaches of the lease, serious defects or any matter likely to be subject of formal complaints are reported to the Operations Manager.
- Meeting and greeting all residents, guests and clients around the estate.
- Maintain security of the estate at all times.
- Working with all staff to ensure there is a good security presence at all times.
- Communicate with concierge and assist with the smooth running of the site.
- Ensure any unusual behaviour noted is followed up, calling the police if necessary.
- Communicate with control regularly and ensure there is a quick response to any incident.
- To include building rounds & PES patrols of the site, in the daily tasks.
- Correct reporting of any security / Health and Safety issues.
- Correct reporting of any incidents and archiving of all onsite records, including police liaison.
- Maintain a safe environment for all people in the estate at all times.
- Deal with any illegally parked vehicles in the appropriate manner
Skills & Experience
- SIA Licence (Required)
- Previous experience within a security environment
- Good communication skills
- Patience and the ability to remain clam in stressful situations
- Thinking and reasoning skills for dealing with emergencies
- Ability to work well with others
If you have the required attributes, please submit your current CV.
Ballymore operate as an equal opportunities employer.