Facilities Administrator - Permanent, Canning Town - E14
Hours: 40 per week, Mon-Fri, 08:30-17:30
Your new role:
Ballymore is an independently-minded property developer with a multi award-winning
portfolio of some of Europe’s largest urban development projects.
We’re powered by our people - it’s what makes Ballymore, Ballymore. This ethos is only possible because of our people, who work as one team to constantly and consistently deliver developments to which we are proud to put our name.
We are now looking for someone to join one of our prestigious sites as a Facilities Administrator.
Your new responsibilities:
Including but not limited to;
- To support the on-site Facilities Team with administrational aspects of the Resort.
- Reporting into the Facilities Manager (FM) and working with him/her to ensure the smooth running of the estate and the delivery of excellent customer service to residents and commercial tenants.
- E-mail correspondence & communication on behalf of FM department on site.
- To attend & minute meetings as required.
- To maintain Insurance correspondence, records & tracker information at all times. This includes communicating with Residents/Leaseholders/Managing Agents and Contractors to arrange access for leak tracing and repair.
- To liaise with the Resort Team & the support office as required.
- To deputise in absence of Facilities Coordinator.
- To ensure all the records of planned maintenance and servicing activities are kept up to date.
- To maintain clear reporting to the Facilities Coordinator, Facilities Manager & Facilities department ensuring the visibility of local infrastructure status and immediately escalate issues for further support as required.
- To be a part of the Residential Resort Team maintaining the culture, policies, company rules and ensuring the highest quality management is provided on behalf of Ballymore Group at all times
What you need to succeed:
- To hold, or be working towards, a NEBOSH or IOSH accredited qualification in Health & Safety. (Desirable)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills (inc telephone manner) With the ability to deliver clear and concise information both verbally and written.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player who is friendly and reliable.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Experience working in facilities or estate management for a minimum of 1 year (Essential)
- Experience in the management of external suppliers, contractors and consultants covering a range of services (Desirable)
- Familiarity with facilities documentation including O&M manuals, drawings, engineer reports, compliance certificates and PPM planners (Desirable)
- Make sure all written communication is presented in a professional manner ensuring grammar, spelling and format are appropriate for the recipient and purpose.
- Ensure problems that arise are dealt with and solutions are found to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Ballymore operate as an equal opportunities employer.