Cleaner – Permanent, Wapping Lane, E1W 3AY
Hours: 40 per week, Monday-Friday (7am-4pm)
Your new role:
Ballymore is an independently-minded property developer with a multi award-winning
portfolio of some of Europe’s largest urban development projects.
We’re powered by our people - it’s what makes Ballymore, Ballymore. This ethos is only possible because of our people, who work as one team to constantly and consistently deliver developments to which we are proud to put our name.
We are now looking for someone to join one of our prestigious sites as a Cleaner, providing excellent customer service to our residents.
Your new responsibilities:
- Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standard possible.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents.
- Ensure the staff uniform is worn and standards of appearance are maintained at all times.
- Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
- Ensure that your designated areas are maintained to a very high standard using the methods described in the SOP.
- All flat and vertical surfaces in your areas are to be cleaned as per schedule and specification.
- Report any damage or defects immediately to the line manager.
- Ensure that all your equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any faults to your Manager.
- Ensure you address all residents, visitors and staff in accordance to the company standards at all times.
- Regularly attend on-the-job staff customer care and in-house training courses.
- Report all maintenance issues including light bulbs, trip hazards etc. to your manager.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have previous experience of working as a cleaner in a commercial environment.
- Strong communication skills
Ballymore operate as an equal opportunities employer.