East London - £11.21 Per hour
This position will be based on an average 42 hour working week. Concierge will operate a Monday to Sunday week on a rolling four day rota with opportunities to work additional shifts. Shift times (12 hour shifts - 07.00–19.00 or 09.00-21.00 4 days working followed by 4 days off, then 4 nights on and 4 off repeating) and any additional shifts will be agreed with the Duty Manager.
· Provide a bespoke 5-star service the residents with job tasks and individual requests dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
· Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times being helpful, polite and pleasant at all times.
· Assist with the security of residents and the building at all times, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained.
· Aid the smooth running of the various different operations’ around the site, according to SOP’S.
· Ensure that all requests & enquiries (both in person and by telephone) are dealt with efficiently in a timely and professional manner adhering to SOP’s on every occasion.
· Work between all the operations on the development, including the private cinema.
· Remain adaptable and flexible throughout the changeable requirements of the developing Estate.
· Provide support and shift cover for valet and concierge functions when necessary.
· Must be over 25 years old for insurance purposes
· Must be able to demonstrate the ability to park automatic and manual vehicles