Production Manager - Canary Wharf
Responsible for the procurement, installation, maintenance of all physical aspects of Ballymore’s marketing collateral, and to ensure all projects present a visually positive image at all times. The Production Manager will be a central hub to the Construction, Design and Marketing team, reporting into the Product Director & Head of Construction. They will be responsible for the delivery of marketing suites, show apartments, signage, and hoarding.
- Obtaining competitive quotes from multiple suppliers for branding works including hoarding cladding, illuminated external signs, banners, flags, slip form/jump form but not limited to branding, crane signs, lightboxes etc and implementing high quality installation.
- Develop the sales brief with the sales teams and produce and issue a ‘Sales client brief’.
- Manage the ordering of Sales teams marketing suite requirements (e.g Printers, stationary, flowers, water, consumables).
- Coordinate the programme and target completion dates for marketing suites and show apartments.
- Manage the Sales team special events and launch apartments.
- Manage the relocation of show apartments as necessary.
- Involvement in new marketing suites and refurbishment of existing suites in terms of procurement and installation of furniture fixtures and fittings. This requires liaising with interior designer’s construction department and project managers.
- Manage the development marketing brief with the marketing teams and produce and issue a ‘Marketing client brief’.
- Manage the development of bespoke project branding elements (e.g. signage, images).
- Coordinate with the Construction project team for the development and completion of marketing suites and show apartments.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe manner - approving Method Statements and Risk Assessments etc.
- Working with Construction to ensure project marketing consistency.
- Create a visual template identifying all marketing opportunities across the projects.
- Review and comment on all O&Ms for marketing suites and show apartments.
- Manage the procurement of maintenance contractors for marketing suites, show apartments and landscaping.
- Manage the coordination of maintenance contractors works with the Sales teams
- Carrying out routine inspections of all existing branding and signage and arranging maintenance as required
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working with Architects, Interior Designers and Construction on residential developments
- On-site experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management (Microsoft Office, Teams)
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer